Sunday, October 23, 2016

The Parenting of Triplet Girls, Part 1

GUEST BLOGGER:  Cindy R.

My triplet ballerinas are my daughters, Abbie, Brynn and Claire.

In January 2008, our family was completed by the arrival of our three amazing daughters, Abbie, Brynn and Claire.  We were instantly transformed from an easy-going couple who knew absolutely nothing about being parents to an even stronger and more determined duo – after all, God had entrusted us with the task of raising a trio of world changers!

The girls are as different as can be – they look like sisters but they are not identical (this confounds people as surely they must be the same).  Brynn is blond with tawny skin while Abbie and Claire are brunette with rosy complexions – people will argue outright that “where did that one come from?” as if she doesn’t belong.  You learn fairly quick how to dodge the most invasive and often rude comments. 


Being a triplet parent is something I am unsure I can speak to – it is the only type of parenting that I know so I do not know how different it is from “normal” – but three girls and three girls all at once?  I don’t think it was an accident that these are the children we were given to be our family.



Next week:  Part 2 of The Parenting of Triplet Girls

Beverly's Facebook Page:  The Triplet Ballerinas






No comments:

Post a Comment