Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Jaeli Jo: The Reading Triplet

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie. This week's blog is about Jaeli, the middle triplet, who sometimes seems to get lost in the middle. The character Jamie (Jaeli) in my story, (see Facebook page:  The Triplet Ballerinas), seems to be lost in the middle too. I never had to worry if I should make "Jamie" the main character or worry "Jamie" didn't have enough of a love of dancing to even be that main character. She was always just one of the triplets. We don't know much about "Jamie", but we do know that Jaeli loves to read, just like her favorite princess, Belle. Her favorite color is even yellow just like Belle's dress. Jaeli is the triplet most likely to be found reading a book or anything she can find to read. I was so proud of Jaeli reading "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss over and over again when she was in first grade. That was her favorite book for a long time. So, even though Jaeli may seem to be sometimes "lost" in the middle, at least she can read a good book while she is there.  Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment