Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Makenna: The Sporty Triplet

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
This week's blog is about Makenna, the "oldest" triplet (by one minute) and, technically, my first grandchild. As mentioned before, Makenna is very sporty (likes to play many sports and is good at them). Makenna is also very smart.  And, when she is not having symptoms of the food disorder that can make her very challenging to deal with at times, she is the sweetest as can be, very affectionate, very inquisitive and willing to help with anything. So, when I ask her to read my manuscript (she is the best reader of the triplets and knows most of the words), she does it, but not without an eye roll or two since I have asked her to read it so many times. I haven't had her read the manuscript (and I should probably do that soon) since I changed the main character from "Annie" (Makenna) to "Macie" (Maysie), but I have the feeling she won't mind I "demoted" her character. I think she realized before I did that I had the wrong person as the main dancing character in my story. After all, she is the sporty triplet not the dancing triplet.     Beverly          
Facebook page:  The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment