Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Lovin' Those Triplet Grandchildren

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
Is there any greater love than a grandmother for her grandchildren? Well, yes, the love of a mother for her children, but a grandmother's love is special too as is the love she receives in return. When I was first blessed with grandchildren (and three at once!), I thought it couldn't get better than that. But, with hugs and kisses and "I love you, Grandma" times three, the feelings are indescribable. Of course, some days, one or two will love you more than the other. And, I know, at times, like with all children or grandchildren, that love is tested, but it never goes away. So, in this month of LOVE, I will cherish any "I love you, Grandma" and hugs and kisses that are given as each one is very precious to me.   Beverly                       
My Facebook Page: The Triplet Ballerinas

(Starting with this month, I am only going to blog once or twice a month with a Guest Blogger once a month also.)

No comments:

Post a Comment