Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mini Me Triplet

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
Of the triplets, Jaeli is probably the most like me. A few years ago, I noticed Jaeli and I had almost identical birthmarks. We have an obvious almost diamond-shaped one on our right arms by our shoulders and there is a small round one on one of our fingers. Jaeli is also shy like I am and struggles with it daily as I do sometimes. We both share a love of reading. She even read the whole book of "Green Eggs and Ham" when she was in First Grade. She also told me the other day (while she was reading a book) that she is always going to want to read a book just like me (while I was reading my Kindle) and commented on how alike we are. I also see bits of myself in Maysie, her "twin triplet", (more on that next month). While Jaeli is right-handed, Maysie is left-handed like me. They both, though, have my deformed little toes! Sad to say, I haven't found much of me in Makenna, but I will keep looking. I am so blessed to see myself in my grandchildren. It is an amazing thing.  Beverly            
My Facebook Page: The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment