Monday, January 2, 2017

A New Year, A New Age of Triplets

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
The triplets were born on July 2nd, 2008, so when the Fourth of July comes around each year, we know it is about time for another birthday and a big birthday party. Before the triplets started school, it was mostly just family at the birthday parties. But now, there are three times the number of friends so, of course, there needs to be a big party with the friends each year. In 2013, Rapunzel came to visit. In 2014, they had a pool party. In 2015, it was a Princess birthday party after a trip to Disney World. Last year, they had an American Girl Tea Party with all their friends and dolls. No plans have been made yet for this year when the triplets turn 9, but I am sure it will be just as great. I can't believe this year's birthday will only be a year away from the triplets turning 10. It seems like just yesterday the triplets were babies and one year old. Now, they are young ladies and almost 9 years old. My, how time has flown.  Beverly     My facebook page: The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment