Friday, March 30, 2018

Triplet Bedroom Switch

Guest Blogger:  Megan J.

My triplet ballerinas are my daughters, Makenna Anne, Jaeli Jo and Maysie Jailyn.
Lately, the girls have been fighting about what they want to do in their shared bedroom so I thought it best to split them up again. It's usually the twins (Jaeli and Maysie) against Makenna. Makenna is just so different from the other two and it's hard for them to get along. Makenna begged me for her own room again. Since she doesn't know how to keep a bathroom cleaned, I decided to give her the room with the attached small bathroom. It will be her responsibility now to keep it picked up and cleaned. It's the biggest room of the two, but Jaeli and Maysie never wanted to use that bathroom when they were all three in that bedroom because Makenna always had it so gross. Jaeli and Maysie moved to the smaller former playroom. After we switched beds around to fit the rooms, they were all set. So far it's going well.

My Facebook Page:  The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment