Friday, January 19, 2018

I wonder about triplet ballerinas.....

My triplet ballerinas are my grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
Now that my manuscript is finished (see my Facebook page: The Triplet Ballerinas), it is time for publishing and for self-reflection of this journey I have been on for over three years. I wonder if, without the inspiration of my triplet granddaughters, would I have written a children's book about triplet ballerinas, Annie (Makenna Anne), Julie (Jaeli) and Macie (Maysie)? Definitely not. I wonder if I had written a book about anything else, would I have stuck with it until the finished manuscript? Probably not. The joy in the eyes of the triplets anticipating when this book based on them would be finished is what encouraged me to continue when I wanted to give up. I wonder if anything now will ever be better than writing a children's book based on my own triplet granddaughters? Maybe not.  Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment