Monday, October 30, 2017

Triple the one-on-one time.....

My triplet ballerinas are my grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
When your grandchildren are the same age and looking for a little attention, giving one-on-one time is almost mandatory. Especially when they get it from their parents and expect it from their grandparents too. Unless there are rules attached, it can easily get out of control though. When they were little, it didn't matter how many times they each got their own individual one-on-one time, they wanted more, more, more time with Grandma, so we decided to stop it. This summer, I started it back up thinking they would handle it better. They each stayed overnight alone once during the summer, but, again, they wanted more, so I would add time here and there during the day for some mini one-on-one time, but, again, it quickly got out of control with them clamoring for even more. I ended it once again and think I will stick to just one individual overnight one-on-one time for each of them during the summer. Hopefully, I will be able to stick to this new Grandma decree, but you never know....  Beverly                      My Facebook Page:  The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment