Monday, July 10, 2017

Triplet Drama

Guest Blogger:  Megan J.

My triplet ballerinas are my daughters Makenna Anne, Jaeli Jo and Maysie Jailyn.
There is bound to be drama when you have three daughters in the house. But, with three daughters of the same age, the drama is exaggerated beyond what words can explain! I can’t even imagine what life will be like in just a few short years when the teenage hormones hit. I am scared, very scared! Now, at age 9, the drama usually consists of problems related to not sharing or who is wearing whose clothes, and most commonly, “they won’t play what I want to play”. This is a constant struggle and a battle I dread each day. The girls do not realize yet how lucky they are to have two sisters their age. They have a companion and someone to play with and talk to every day. Our identicals, Jaeli and Maysie, have much in common and their fraternal sister, Makenna, struggles daily to feel included. As they get older, I hope they find special bonds between each other and one day realize how precious their sisterhood really is. I can see it now: boy drama, attitude drama, friend drama, competition drama, and oh so much more I am sure! I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. Even with as much fighting that has been going on lately, I am still seeing how fast they are growing. So, I know I need to take a step back and enjoy the time I have with them while they are still young.

Beverly's Facebook Page: The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment