Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Different Triplet Characteristics

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie.
As I said before, these triplet ballerinas have different personalities. Makenna is stubborn and curious. Jaeli is shy and quiet. Maysie is dramatic and fun-loving. It is easy to state the characteristics of these girls because it is real-life and true. It is not so easy though to make up different characteristics for your pretend triplet ballerinas and then convey these characteristics through action and dialogue. (See my Facebook page: The Triplet Ballerinas). I am working on portraying one triplet ballerina as determined, one as confident and one as hopeful. This is all still a work-in-progress though, so these different characteristics of my pretend triplet ballerinas may end up changing before I am done. I hope they don't though because I like the characteristics that I have given these pretend triplet ballerinas.  Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment