Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The best gift....


Guest blogger:  Megan J.

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet daughters, Makenna Anne, Jaeli Jo and Maysie Jailyn.
After trying to get pregnant for over a year, we decided to get some help. At six weeks, we thought we were having twins from the ultrasound. At seven weeks, we went for another scheduled ultrasound. Again, as I laid down on the table next to the ultrasound machine, I couldn't help but hope for two strong heart beats. Our nurse started measuring and as she measured, she told us they were both looking very strong and let us listen to the heart beats. It was amazing! We were finishing up and I thought I saw a third red spot flashing. I was a bit confused and not sure what to think. Then our nurse looked over at us and said, "Uh oh! I see another heart beat. You are pregnant with three, triplets!" At that moment I got tears in my eyes and was shocked. It was the best gift we could have ever received.

Beverly's Facebook Page:  The Triplet Ballerinas

No comments:

Post a Comment