Monday, November 28, 2016

Becoming a grandma.....

My triplet ballerinas are my triplet grand-daughters, Makenna, Jaeli Jo and Maysie. The triplets are my first grandchildren. I became a grandma three times before I was even a grandma once. Before the triplets came along, I spent my free time mostly scrapbooking. Of course, I wanted to scrapbook about these wondrous, new grandchildren. I wanted to scrapbook about them and any other grandchildren I had through the years. Sadly, finding time for scrapbooking became second to spending my time helping taking care of the triplets and later on other grandchildren. So, the grandchildren scrapbooking stalled at the point of when the triplets were babies. Hopefully, I will get back to it someday when I find the time. All the pictures I have taken over the years are still waiting there for me. These days, you will find me still taking care of all my grandchildren, but writing my manuscript has replaced scrapbooking. Years ago, I had no thoughts of writing, let alone writing a children's book, but I was inspired by my own triplet granddaughters. (See my Facebook page: The Triplet Ballerinas). I am truly honored and blessed to have first been given the title of "grandma" to these three beautiful granddaughters. Beverly

No comments:

Post a Comment